Another attempt to make some kind of sense of what's going on east of the Dniester. Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan come in for special attention.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A nice article about home

As much as I like living abroad -- and especially in Kiev -- I sometimes long for a piece of home, even for just a bit of news (other than hockey scores.)

I'm taking the family home for Christmas this year; it'll be the first time I've been home for that holiday since 1996.

Here's a short article about my home town, Montreal.

http://www.guardianabroad.co.uk/lifestyle/article/127

2 comments:

jams o donnell said...

You have a very interesting blog, Blair. J have taken the liberty of linking my blog (the Poor Mouth) to you.

Blair Sheridan said...

You're too kind. I'll happily return the favour. I look forward to getting to know your blog.

Fisherman"s Blues

Fisherman"s Blues
Ice-Fishing near Astana (when it was still Akmola)